Thursday, April 14, 2011

8 months and more!!!

Sorry for the long stretch since my last post. Time is short these days! Walker is doing so much now. I can't get over the fact that he's 8 months old! He started crawling around 7 months, mostly on his belly, but now is crawling on his knees as well. About 2 weeks ago he started pulling up to kneeling and today he pulled up to standing! Won't be long and he'll be cruising! I desperately need to do some more babyproofing! He loves to open drawers and dig around for something fun to play with! He has 4 teeth, 2 on the bottom and 2 on the top. Therefore, he's eating more table foods now. He LOVES graham crackers and beats on the tray for more when his is gone.
Ridley is such a good big sister to her little bro and loves the role. She delights in seeing him when she's been at school or away from him for some time. She is the only one that can get him to stop crying and start laughing in the same breath. She has tried to drag him around when he wouldn't "come" when she called him. Luckily he doesn't get too upset about that!
Spring has been busy. I went to Denver with Walker to see mom, while Grandma Totsie came to visit and stay with Ridley. We also welcomed a new cousin! Emma Claire Mueller, the 18th grandchild on my dad's side, was born on March 28th to my Uncle Mark and his wife Katie (Aunt Katie Katherine Foley). They live here in Kansas City, they actually just bought a house in Overland Park about 15 minutes from us! Here are some of our latest pics.

Fascinated with how handsome he is!
Meeting my new cousin, Emma Claire, such a sweetpea!
Playtime with Gramma 'Leen
Totsie snuggles her grandkids


Crawling on my knees!
Finally, a beautiful day to practice hunting Easter eggs
Still drooling non-stop!
Pulling up to my knees!
I even lowered his crib! This was kind of sad b/c it's a true sign he's getting bigger!
I do want to pat myself on the back for doing it all by myself. There was a brief period where I thought Walker was going to have to sleep in the pack n' play that night but, thankfully, I figured it out!



1 comment:

  1. Such sweet pictures. I can't believe how much older Walker is looking! And Ridley is just as beautiful as ever. what sweet and beautiful children.

    ReplyDelete

polka dots

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones