Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy 9 Months!

I'll say it again, I can't believe how fast this year is going! It's almost been a year since we moved here to KC and Walker is 9 months today!!! He has 6 teeth which he enjoys testing on my shoulder often. He uses those teeth to chew on almost everything so I've had to do a little baby-proofing, particularly to the fireplace! He is pulling to a stand and cruising a little. He gabs all the time, I just have no idea what he's saying. Let me tell ya though, he has A LOT on his mind! He's sleeping all the way through the night again, despite a current double ear infection. He's such a happy baby it's hard to tell when he's not feeling well! He's eating really well but still prefers for me to feed him baby food. He'll eat some finger foods, especially crackers, but mostly likes to be fed a mixture of cereal, yogurt and either a fruit or a vegetable puree. He shakes his head back and forth in a "no" manner, although I'm sure he has no idea it means "no." I think he just thinks it's funny b/c he usually has a HUGE grin on his face when doing it! We went to the Dr.the other day for his ears and he was 20#'s and 4 oz with clothes and diaper on. We go for his 9 month check-up on Tuesday so we'll have his actual stats then.
I left Walker overnight for the first time this past weekend. Bill and I went to Charlottesville for an old friend's wedding. It was fantastic to get away and not have to change a diaper or have a child hanging on me for a full 48 hours, but boy did I miss my babies! We got to see Bill's parents and his sister and her husband as well. It was a beautiful wedding and great time, of which I have no pictures! Thanks to my mom and Aunt Barb and Aunt Margo for watching the kids!
Outside on his 9 month Birthday. It was a gorgeous day!
Bath time is a real treat with 2 in the tub!
Lovin' on his Gramma 'Leen while she was here for a visit
I told you he'll chew on ANYTHING he can get his hands on!

Getting into some mischief!
My sweet girl. Whenever I take Walker's picture she says "Mom, take my picture too! "
Who could resist this cutie pie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

polka dots

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones