Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving at the Lake




I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed remembering everything you are thankful for this year. I have to say, we have been so blessed this year and have so much to be thankful for including a new house, a new job for Bill which he is liking much better, a new baby boy (the best gift of all), and a healthy, potty-trained 3 year old!
We spent this Thanksgiving at the Lake of the Ozarks with my Dad, aunts, uncles and cousins. Since my grandmother passed away this year, it was the first year there wasn't a big celebration at her house and we all thought it was appropriate to bring it to the Lake this year. My aunts and uncles are cleaning out my grandparents' house and brought all the dining room furniture down to the lake house. We enjoyed a delicious dinner sitting at the same dining room table they've been sitting around for the last 40-some years.
Ridley had a blast with her cousin Celia and Walker enjoyed all the attention he got from my cousins and aunts. I think someone was holding him almost the whole weekend! Here are some pictures although I wasn't very good about taking many.


Aunt Barb holding WW
Celia eating stuffing straight from the serving dish
The Medeiros family plus WW, they look good as a foursome!
Picture of the table
My mom made the kids' outfits, WW soaked his with drool
before I had a chance to get a picture of the two of them together!

The girls were running around with Grandmommy's silver on their heads!

The girls taking a much needed bath after dinner.
Celia (2) and Ridley (3).

No comments:

Post a Comment

polka dots

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones