Thursday, January 27, 2011

Christmas

Ugh, I'm way behind on blogging. So here's a quick view of Christmas. My sister and dad were here which was tons of fun. Christie and I took the kids to Bass Pro to see Santa on day. That was a crazy experience, not quite like Santa at Phipps! They had a coloring station after and the picture they had for kids to color was of a little boy shooting a rifle. Hmmmm….. Ridley did like the huge fish tank and ginormous Christmas tree. We were so blessed by all our family. The best gift was just being together.


Her new "bittar" from A. Christie. It plays "I'm a Barbie Girl"
Isn't this so pituresque? A burning fire and all the neatly wrapped gifts!
Ridley's new Balance Bike from Grandpa
A. Christie reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas"
Dad had just walked in the door and WW spit up all over him! Welcome Grandpa!
Both kids sat on Santa's lap without any tears!
Prepping for Santa's lap
Telling Santa what she wants.


No comments:

Post a Comment

polka dots

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones