I love Veggie Tales, don't you? I love that it is a good wholesome show and I can feel good about letting my daughter watch it for hours and hours while I try to get something done around the house. So when I found out Veggie Tales Live! was coming to KC, I had to get her tickets! Bill took her by himself as a fun daddy/daughter date night. They ate dinner at Chick-fil-A and then headed to the show. While I was sad I missed the show and Ridley's reactions to it, I thought it was nice that they got some one-on-one time together. Bill said she loved it and recognized most of the songs. She was a little scared by the loud church group behind them that would stand up and scream every time they heard a song they knew. I think overall she had a great time though! My mom even made her a Veggie Tales top and scarf to wear to the show. We found this Veggie Tales fleece fabric at Hancock's and Ridley would NOT let go of it even though I tried to get her to trade it for a pretty Fancy Nancy pattern. She was determined to get the VT fabric. It is so obnoxious but it was perfect for her trip to see them! I sent Bill with the camera but he said they wouldn't allow pictures to be taken of the show so here is what we got, enjoy!
At the show
At home getting excited to see Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber!



Anderson loves Veggie Tales!! I wish the live show would come near us in SC!
ReplyDeleteI think Bill wants to join the cast.
ReplyDelete