Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day & 34 Weeks already!


Family Picture on our back deck
Daddy's Girl
Outside the front of our new house

We had a sweet little Father's Day, very low key. My mom was back in town so we worked on some home decorating and organization. It was nice to get a few more things done. We also visited a new church here in Leawood, relaxed at home a little and then went to the pool for the evening. Ridley LOVED the pool here, they have 3 separate areas that are great for little ones besides a big pool for the big kids and adults.

On another note, I'm almost 35 weeks along now. I think these pictures accurately show that! I'm feeling huge and told Bill the other night, "I think I've hit the uncomfortable stage." It's been pretty hot here, as it has been almost everywhere, and that just adds to the discomfort. I am trying to stay in the air conditioning most of the time! I can't complain too much though, this has been a relatively easy pregnancy with no complications thus far. We had an ultrasound last Wednesday at my 34 week appt and it was amazing. The latest one I had with Ridley was 28 weeks along, and the last one I had with this baby was at 20 weeks. It was really something to see the baby at this stage. They said he/she is about 5 1/2 lbs and in the 57th percentile for size. Everything looked good, which was great news. Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers and phone calls, we're missing our friends but settling in here nicely. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed their Father's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

polka dots

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones