
Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy friends. We had a quiet and fairly relaxing day doing mostly what I wanted. We went to church, had breakfast at a diner next to church and then headed to the Dunwoody Art Festival which was crazy and chaotic but fun. There was a little train giving rides so Ridley and I took a spin, that was the highlight really. That and the free ice cream Ridley got at Cutie Pies, my favorite children's boutique.
Things have been so crazy for us lately it was nice to not think about everything that is going on for just one day and just concentrate on family. Ridley is getting so funny lately. Bill and I will just laugh and laugh at the things she comes up with to say out loud. I love that 2 year olds have no sensor and just say whatever pops in their mind. I'm sure that will come back to bite me sometime but for now it's really funny! I'm not sure where she got this, I swear I didn't coach her, but last week out of the blue she started telling me "You're the best mommy ever!" Melt my heart! I thought I was going to cry right there! What a little sweetie! Maybe they coached her at preschool or she saw something on TV, I don't care, it is the most precious thing and definitely my favorite Mother's Day gift. Here are some other things she made me at school





No comments:
Post a Comment