Since the day Ridley was born I've been dreaming of taking her to the American Girl store in Alpharetta. Well, today that dream came true! This place is a little girl's dream! While I think she is still a little young to get that into it (thank God b/c we could spend a fortune in there!) she really enjoyed meeting her new Bitty Baby and having lunch there. They actually have a restaurant in the store and the girls can bring their dolls to lunch with them and the restaurant provides little clip-on high chairs for the dolls. They even brought little mini muffins for the dolls! Ridley loved feeding her baby the muffin and some of her own chocolate milk! She was very sweet and nurturing to her baby, which gives me hope for when her little sibling gets here! Her friends Grace and Lilly joined us. Ridley is about 4 months older than these girls so that is part of the reason you will notice she is about a head taller. She is also on the tall side for her age right now in case you were wondering why she is towering over them! Ridley has not let her baby leave her sight since we got her this morning. I think we may have a new favorite toy. Thank you God for giving me a little girl, I love all this stuff!






P.S.: If any of you bloggers out there have any tips on how to keep my text and pictures in the center of the borders I am open to suggestions! I've spent hours playing with this and this is as good as I could get it. I'm so frustrated with this!
ReplyDelete