We had a fabulous Christmas on Amelia Island with Bill's family. I got to stay down for a whole week with Ridley and Bill' sister, Margaret and her husband were visiting as well. We were all spoiled by great weather as well as with gifts from "Santa" and each other. So our family has a history of giving one person multiples of the same gift in one year. For example, one year I received, not one, not two, but THREE bathrobes! It was the Christmas right before I got pregnant and became a stay-at-home-mom so maybe the rest of the family knew something I didn't yet! So this Christmas it was Ridley who got multiples of the same gift. She received not one but TWO drum sets!!!! Thank you so much to our siblings who do not yet have children of their own. All I can say is we will be sure to return the favor one day! Haha, just kidding, she loves both of them. Here is a picture of her playing on her 'beach' drum set as well as some other pictures of all the fun we had.Thursday, January 14, 2010
Little Drummer Girl
We had a fabulous Christmas on Amelia Island with Bill's family. I got to stay down for a whole week with Ridley and Bill' sister, Margaret and her husband were visiting as well. We were all spoiled by great weather as well as with gifts from "Santa" and each other. So our family has a history of giving one person multiples of the same gift in one year. For example, one year I received, not one, not two, but THREE bathrobes! It was the Christmas right before I got pregnant and became a stay-at-home-mom so maybe the rest of the family knew something I didn't yet! So this Christmas it was Ridley who got multiples of the same gift. She received not one but TWO drum sets!!!! Thank you so much to our siblings who do not yet have children of their own. All I can say is we will be sure to return the favor one day! Haha, just kidding, she loves both of them. Here is a picture of her playing on her 'beach' drum set as well as some other pictures of all the fun we had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment