...SISTER!!!! That's right! Most of you know by now, but Ridley is going to be a big sister come early August! I'm 13 weeks along and feeling MUCH better now that I'm through the first trimester. We are so excited to be adding to our precious family. Life is CERTAINLY good!
In other news, we've
transitioned Ridley out of her crib and into a big girl bed! It was a big step and I was sad to see her crib go even though we'll be reassembling it in a few short months! It made me feel like she is growing up so fast though! She loves the big girl bed and is doing really well sleeping in it. She does request some 'cuddow' (read cuddle) time at the beginning of nap and bedtime but I don't mind, they are precious moments of my day. Here are some pictures of her new bed!





So cute!!!! And Ridley looks so big!! I'm glad the transition is going well!
ReplyDeleteHey! Love the big girl room! I can't believe how big Ridley is getting and all that hair. Congratulations again! I'm glad you are feeling better.
ReplyDelete