This is sort of 2 posts in one so try to keep up!
Ridley and I have been taking music class this fall with our good friend Grant and his mommy Stacy. Ridley LOVES anything to do with music. She frequently asks for her "dum" (drum) so she can march around the house playing it. The other day at Homegoods she had a minor tantrum because I would not buy her a play accordion and piano. We frequently rock out to the Music Class CD and have a grand old time doing it! Here are some pictures of music class.
We've been hanging out with Grant and Stacy a lot lately and Ridley and Grant have become good buddies. The only problem is Grant and his mommy are HUGE Gator fans!!! We just really try to act cordial to each other but gamedays are especially hard (hahaha)! Anyway, the big GA/FL game is coming up on Halloween and 2 weeks ago I would have told you the Bulldogs don't have a chance but the Gators aren't looking so hot lately and the Bulldogs have actually started to look a little better so there is some hope! In honor of our little rivalry I'm posting some pictures taken of Ridley and Grant in their opposing team apparel. Grant was so excited about this picture his mommy printed it out and hung it up in his room and he's taken to kissing Ridley's picture and telling her good morning! 2 year-olds are so cute! GO DAWGS!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment