Friday, October 16, 2009

Big 2 Year Old!











Well, it's official we have a big girl now. I just cannot believe how fast these past 2 years have flown by. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital and cooing over her every move. It seems funny to us now that we got so excited about such little things as smiling, making cute noises, even pooping! Ridley does so much now, she is really becoming quite the helper around the house (thank you Martha for the broom), and wants to be a little mommy taking care of her dolls and making coffee in her coffee pot. She follows directions which just blows me away. I can tell her to go get me something or let Dixie in or out of a room and she will do it! Amazing! I am relishing in the fact that she doesn't yet protest. I just imagine the days when she's a teenager and I ask her to do something for me and she rolls her eyes and tells me I'm lame. :)
Here are some pictures of her Birthday weekend. We had a Birthday dinner on Friday, her actual birthday, party with friends at the playground on Saturday morning and then another Birthday dinner with Totsie and PawPaw and her Atlanta Grandparents Robbie and David Lewis. Grandma Eileen was here to help with all the festivities. It was a great weekend, thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

polka dots

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones