Ridley turned 3 last Saturday, I can hardly believe she is 3 already. It seems we've been building up to this all summer. Whenever we met someone new (which was often) they would ask how old she was and I would reply "almost three, her birthday is in October." It seemed so far off at the time, like I still had plenty of time with my 2 year old. Well, now she's 3, and it came quicker than I thought it would. Bill and I both think she is looking less babyish and more like a big girl. Looking back at her 2 year photos she seems to be losing her baby face and taking on more of a little girl look with longer hair. I didn't think the two's were too terrible, hopefully that doesn't mean the three's are going to be difficult. Potty training was the only event of the year in which I considered throwing myself off a steep cliff (just kidding!), other than that it was a great year! Look how much she's changed in 3 years!
My sweet little boy is now 2 months old, where is the time going? He is sleeping a little longer at night, 7-8 hours, and has been putting weight on like crazy! He is cooing, smiling and even giggling a little. My favorite thing is when he smiles and laughs in his sleep. I wonder what he's dreaming about?! It's hard to catch these moments on camera though, so in most of his pictures he looks very serious, which I don't think really portrays his personality. Here is a picture on his actual 2 month birthday, I waited till the end of the day when he was nice and crabby so this isn't showing his sunny personality!





No comments:
Post a Comment