Saturday, August 21, 2010

Introducing.....


William Walker Newell! Born 8/6/10 at 4:12 pm. 7 pounds, 5 oz, 19 inches long.
I'm finally getting around to updating my blog with our big news although most or all of you already know about our new baby boy! It took us forever to name him, mainly b/c Bill couldn't make up his mind. I am calling him Walker, Bill has a slew of nicknames for him already including Will, Wilbur and Squawker, we'll see what sticks! Ridley loves being a big sister and has taken nicely to the role. She wants to "help" a lot, covering him with a blanket, patting him and telling him "it's okay" or "I know" when he cries, and wanting to hold him. She is really sweet to him. Here are some pics of the past 2 weeks with our new bundle of joy!


Aunt Katie Katherine Foley
Uncle Markle Sparkle


Big sister loves to hold me

Ride home from the hospital
Not liking the carseat already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

polka dots

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones