Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Girly Girl

She saw me painting my toenails and wanted hers done as well. I got through 7 of them before she decided that was quite enough of her pedicure! I can't wait for the day we can get real pedicures together!
My little prodigy double-fisted with margarita glasses. They are empty by the way, she grabbed them out of the dishwasher as I was unloading it and did this on her own.


Getting ready to go to the pool in her pink crocs and "sungasses."


In her gymnastics outfit, so cute!!!


She did this herself, I swear! It's sort of scary what they learn by just watching you!




At 21 months, Ridley is such a Girly Girl. This post is in honor of my friends Kara and Kara, ironic I know. My oldest friend Kara (Johnson) Keusenkothen found out last week that she is having a little girl in December! This morning, my old roomate and friend Kara (Sustakovitch) Kiefer had a baby girl, Jacey-Kate, (they didn't know the gender beforehand)! So here's what you have to look forward to ladies...hairbows, pink crocs, lots of dresses... I think my other girlfriends with little girls would agree, little girls rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

polka dots

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones