Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dixie the tolerant Boxer

This is just one example of what a tolerant dog Dixie is. The other day I walked into the room to find Dixie wearing Bill's Master's cap and Ridley standing in front of her assessing how she looked. I was cracking up needless to say! Sorry it's sideways, I'm still figuring out this blogging thing!

Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the filming of this video :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kerry! Too cute! Just yesterday Emmie decided to put her beads around Tucker's neck. Such girly girls! By the way, is that a new couch? Looks good. Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am lovin' Dixie dog. She is sweet. No comparison to Mojo the monster. When I turned on the video the sound was masked by the site music. Figure out how to fix that too OK.. Love grammaleen

    ReplyDelete

polka dots

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones